gdewsbury Services include:
Independent Research Service
- Expert advice on assistive technology systems to support older and disabled people.
- Professional independent academic research consultancy
- Qualitative field based research and advice
- Ethnographic research with people
- Research project management
- “Quick and dirty” research
- Writing research report
- Progress reports to clients and customers
Freelance Writing Service
gdewsbury offer a writing service which includes:
- Writing feature articles.
- Writing press releases.
- Writing professional white papers.
- Writing newsletters.
- Developing sales letters and brochures.
- Designing corporate and sales brochures
- Developing Website copy and landing pages.
- Developing online brochures.
- Undertaking email marketing campaigns.
- Professional academic website design and content management.
- Articles relating to older or disabled people, health, social care and technology.
- Reviews on specific technologies (e.g. mobile phones, telecare equipment etc.).
- Writing for academic and/or non-academic audiences.
- Writing books and pamphlets.
- gdewsbury provide training for specifically for local authorities, housing associations, home care organisations and university courses. Training is tailored to the agency requiring it.
- Specialised training on the Dependability Telecare Assessment tool (DTA).
- Training on person-centred design of telecare systems.
- Training on Telecare Assessments.
- Training on developing telecare services.
gdewsbury focus their writing on the area of older and disabled people and their relationship to technology. gdewsbury specialises in the area of person-centred design, qualitative research, ethnography, assistive technology, telecare, telehealth, eHealth, mHealth, new technologies, mobile phones, older people, disabled people.
Expert Witness on Assistive Technology
If you require and Expert Witness for litigation purposes, gdewsbury offer a simple solution. Guy Dewsbury has experience of working as an expert witness for people with a range of disabilities for whom technology might be a feasible solution.
As qualified and experienced consultants, gdewsbury provide advice on technology related services and offer user focused research to promote and support business and academia. gdewsbury can review aspects of a current telecare service provisions or their marketing strategy. gdewsbury can also provide independent advice to new businesses on how to enter the telecare market.